When you purchase a bundle, you'll save a few dollars on retail value of all items included.
Tend your little corner of the world! Coffee is an agricultural product so we're pleased to be sowing a little love for the home gardener. We've partnered up with the Southern Exposure Seed Exchange to offer some staple heirloom and open-pollinated seeds, alongside their guide on Southeastern vegetable gardening. Barebones is our pick for a sturdy hand hoe to help with the dirty work and, of course, you'll need your coffee! Chemex is a classic pour over brewing vessel that also repurposes beautifully as a glass vase.
Find out more about this gift bundle in our journal
- Five (5) packets of Southern Exposure Seeds: Chantenay Red Core Carrot, Cherry Belle Radish, Thai Oakleaf Lettuce, Rhubarb Chard, and Arugula
- One (1) Southeastern Vegetable Gardening Book
- One (1) Barebones Square Hand Hoe
- One (1) 12 oz bag of Tea Cake, Revelator Coffee Seasonal Blend (Whole Bean)
- All of the above
- Plus: One (1) 6-Cup Chemex Brewer
- Plus: One (1) Box of Bonded Chemex Filters
About: Get your hands dirty and tend your little corner of the earth. Chemex Pour Over and Petunias Blend coffee paired with a few extra great gifts for your favorite gardener, novice, or expert. Coffee does indeed happen to be grown on trees, so we're pleased to be sowing a little love for the home gardener. We've partnered up with the Southern Exposure Seed Exchange to offer some staple heirloom, open-pollinated seeds, organic seeds alongside Ira Wallace’s fantastic book, Southeastern Vegetable Gardening. Barebones is our pick for a sturdy hand hoe to help with the dirty work and. Ya dig?